Creating and Managing Multiple Knowledge Bases in HubSpot Service Hub
Today, customer service is key to the success of any business. And what's one of the most valuable assets when it comes to providing excellent customer service? Knowledge! That's why HubSpot's Service Hub is a game-changer.
Not only does it offer a robust platform for customer support, but it also allows you to create and manage multiple knowledge bases. In this blog post, we'll dive into the benefits of having multiple knowledge bases and show you how to make the most of this feature in HubSpot.
Why Multiple Knowledge Bases?
Before we jump into the "how," let's take a moment to understand the "why." Having multiple knowledge bases can be a game-changer for businesses, large or small. It allows you to organize and categorize information based on different products, services, or customer segments. This means you can deliver highly targeted and relevant content to your customers, saving time for both your team and your customers.
Tailored Customer Experience:
Imagine a world where your customers can find answers to their questions, specific to their needs, with just a few clicks. Multiple knowledge bases empower you to deliver personalized content that resonates with your diverse customer base.
Streamlined Internal Processes:
By creating different knowledge bases, you can ensure that your customer support team has access to the right information at the right time. No more digging through an ocean of data to find that one solution! With segmented knowledge bases, your team can quickly locate and provide accurate information to customers, increasing efficiency.
For businesses operating in multiple countries or regions, having multiple knowledge bases makes localization a breeze. You can easily translate and adapt content to cater to different languages, cultural nuances, and regulations, ensuring a seamless customer experience across the globe.
Creating and Managing Multiple Knowledge Bases in HubSpot Service Hub:
Now that we've established the benefits, let's dive into how you can harness the power of multiple knowledge bases in HubSpot Service Hub:
- Log in to your HubSpot account and navigate to the Service Hub.
- Go to "Knowledge" and select "Knowledge Base Settings."
- Click on "Create a new knowledge base" and give it a meaningful name.
Structure and Categorization:
- Determine the structure and categories for each knowledge base, aligning them with your business needs.
- Use tags, topics, and folders to organize articles within each knowledge base, making it easier for customers to find what they're looking for.
Content Creation and Management:
- Create informative and engaging articles that address common customer queries and pain points.
- Leverage the rich formatting options in HubSpot to make your content visually appealing and easy to consume.
- Regularly update and maintain your knowledge bases to ensure accuracy and relevancy.
4. Permissions and Access:
- Define user roles and permissions to control who can access and edit each knowledge base.
- Grant access to specific teams or individuals, ensuring that everyone has the right level of access to the relevant knowledge bases.
Before you get started:
- There is a limit of 5 knowledge bases, with up to 2000 articles each.
- Each knowledge base, as well as individual articles, can be configured for private content
- For customers with the Business Units add-on, each knowledge base will be assigned to a business unit based on the domain.
In the era of customer-centricity, providing exceptional support hinges on having a well-organized and easily accessible knowledge base. With HubSpot Service Hub's multiple knowledge base features, you can tailor your customer experience, streamline internal processes, and simplify localization efforts.
Our experts at Blueoshan will help you take advantage of this powerful tool to elevate your customer service game.
Blueoshan is a HubSpot Diamond-Tier Solutions Partner. Delivering worldwide from India