Marketing Hub Onboarding is designed for new customers using Marketing Hub software for the first time.
BlueOshan’s team of consultants will guide you in the process of getting your Marketing Hub up and running smoothly. You’ll get recommendations on how to set up your account, configure various tools and features, and learn how to make the most of your marketing automation software.
Marketing Hub Onboarding Process
Each marketing hub onboarding is unique, and we provide detailed technical and strategic guidance to help you make the most of it. Setting up HubSpot correctly from a technical standpoint is essential, but knowing how to utilize the platform to its full potential is equally important.
Take a closer look at how our onboarding process works.
Account and Technical Setup
Creating a strong foundation is crucial. HubSpot offers a comprehensive suite of tools, and to fully harness their potential, it's crucial to grasp the basics and how these tools collaborate.
In addition to providing a strong grasp of HubSpot fundamentals, we'll help you with various tasks, including inviting your team members, connecting subdomains and configuring settings, installing the HubSpot tracking code while filtering out internal traffic, setting up your email-sending domain while ensuring CAN-SPAM compliance, and exploring integration possibilities.
Capturing and Converting Leads
- Leveraging forms and pop-ups for quick wins
- Establishing custom properties for lead qualification
- Set up lead scoring.
- Tailoring lifecycle stages based on your criteria
- Creating personas for better audience understanding
Engaging and NurturingLeads
- Create a nurturing process flow that aligns with your toolset.
- Define distinct lifecycle stages and tailor nurturing paths based on each stage.
- Establish your initial welcome flow series for new leads.
Automating and Personalizing Your Marketing
- Create workflows, lists, and smart content to streamline processes.
- Identify manual tasks for automation within HubSpot.
- Integrate social and ad tools for task automation.
- Leverage custom properties to segment and build target lists.
- Explore smart content in marketing emails and targeted workflows.
Complete the Onboarding and Transition
Our onboarding specialists will collaborate with your stakeholders to define your post-onboarding goals. A dedicated HubSpot Customer Success Consultant will continue to support your success in HubSpot.