Implementing any new product or platform in a business involves setting up processes and workflows, while considering tiny but vital details. This holds true when you implement HubSpot as well. The success or failure of the platform in your organization hinges on proper implementation. To make sure this happens, without a hitch, a working knowledge of HubSpot is required, communication needs to be clear, and good project management is necessary.
There are many tasks to be considered when it comes to set up and while some might seem easier than others, they are all important for the successful implementation of HubSpot. For a seamless implementation of the platform, resources must be identified, goals determined, organizational objectives understood, and the employees educated on the methodology.
Attract people to your site using
Sell effectively using
Retain happy customers using
- HubSpot Technical Setup: Basic portal setup including time zones, tracking codes, user management, social integrations, software integrations, etc.
- Designing and developing templates for emails, landing pages, and blog pages
- HubSpot CRM Customization: Setting up custom fields, reports, dashboards, user views, task automation, and more
- Setting up content management viz. blog posting, social media, SEO tool- topic clusters etc.
- Automating workflows and to improve process efficiency
- Managing and bringing together all your marketing campaigns.Sales enablement services
- Customized HubSpot and marketing training specific to your organization
With BlueOshan by your side, you have access to HubSpot certified professionals. We help leverage the HubSpot suite to its fullest potential. Our knowledge of the tools and hands-on experience ensures proper implementation of HubSpot, as well as seamless integration of the platform with your other marketing technology/enterprise systems.
- Remove onboarding pain points through effective and on time implementation.
- Provide HubSpot professionals at flexible billing plans and ensure higher utilization of the tool after the implementation
- Provide ongoing and on-demand support
With our own experience in using the platform as well as implementing it for clients across industries, we know what works and what doesn’t. And this knowledge enables us to provide you with the best implementation quickly, so that you can start generating leads and meet your business objectives at the earliest.
We know you have many, many options when it comes to HubSpot Onboarding – that’s why we’ve worked tirelessly to position ourselves ahead of the pack. As a HubSpot Partner, you know that when you do business with us, you’re getting unparalleled HubSpot help, and that we’re endorsed by HubSpot in their directory for that very reason.
After signing up for HubSpot, we will take complete charge of your onboarding process. This includes determining which add-ons and integrations are necessary, training classes, HubSpot support, and customizations within the program for your users.
Any tool is only as good as the processes built around it. We can help you determine what those processes should be and help you use HubSpot to implement them.
While HubSpot is one of the best Marketing cloud products available, you may need additional HubSpot support and customization – be it data migration from your past CRM, training for employees, customizing add-ons, or integrating with other software systems, our team of HubSpot experts can help.
If you are considering hiring an Inbound marketing agency to do your work in the future, then this could be good pilot to test us out.
Get started on the right foot by signing up for our HubSpot implementation.
Get assistance on your marketing and sales strategy, ensuring that you have all the necessary resources and technology to achieve your business objectives.