Geofencing is the use of GPS or RFID technology to create a virtual geographic boundary, allowing software to trigger a response when a mobile device enters or leaves a particular area. Geofencing marketing is using a customer’s GPS location to show them advertisements based on their specific target location. Geofencing marketing allows for highly precise digital marketing and ensures that the target is more likely to be a potential customer by virtue of their location.
A holistic programmatic advertising campaign and a geofencing campaign is the way to go. This lets you target anyone at any time on any device and reaches your target demographic based on metrics such as intent, interests, search history, webpage history, and physical location. Geofencing has the potential to revolutionize your digital marketing campaign.
We offer the following Geofencing services:
- Standard geofencing - This allows advertisers to target users in precise areas such as building, retail locations, their mobile devices, tablets, and desktops. The ad is served to users who walk into your geofence have their location services on their devices turned on. You can target such users for up to 30 days.
- Household geofencing - Here we target household addresses, using plat line coordinates of each home, we can build a geofence around it. If you have a list of addresses from your CRM, you can use this powerful tactic to serve ads.
- Search retargeting - Search engines are a great way to figure out your user’s intent. Using a list of keywords that are relevant to your business BlueOshan will build geofencing campaigns around them.
- Site retargeting- This strategy allows companies to target people who have been to your website and then left. It is said that companies are more likely to yield an action from someone if they were site retargeted versus not.
- A potential gadget buyer or a trainee or a future employee could be in a big tech-park
- A potential marriage shopper could be at a competitor’s jewelry store
- A key decision maker of your enterprise software product could be at a major conference
- A potential new-gen, multi-interest buyer could be a popular cinema or restaurant or pub
- A potential car-owner could be at a competitor’s dealership instead of yours
- A key decision maker looking for advanced medical technology could be consulting at your city’s top hospitals or attending a workshop / training program
- AR Rahman’s live concert could attract several buyer personae too
- And, what about India’s most sought after music and dance festival of Chennai that attracts many lovers of the classical art-form.
Geofencing advertising is supported by Google Adwords, Facebook, and Instagram, however, strategy matters more than the execution. In the above examples, we can clearly see that the location can indicate a user’s buying intent. BlueOshan will execute a innovative strategy to ensure that you get the results you’re looking for.