We are a Certified Diamond Solutions partner of HubSpot, led by seasoned traditional marketers with deep understanding of HubSpot and its tools by virtue of supporting large global companies adopt HubSpot and integrate their customized needs with HubSpot.
We have specific industry experience in Information Technology, SaaS, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Higher Education.
We’re currently searching for an experienced Technical Project Manager to help guide our HubSpot Implementation practice into the future. From researching HubSpot CRM Platform solutions to evaluating their impact, our ideal candidate is a detailed planner, expert communicator, motivator, and top-notch team player. They should be wholly committed to the development and building of an efficient delivery operations team that is driven by robust processes.
Skills and Preferred Qualifications
- Managing the HubSpot team of consultants on a project
- Advising clients in implementation of HubSpot products (Sales, Marketing, Service, Operations and CMS).
- Conducting and facilitating requirements and design sessions
- Designing overall HubSpot architecture concept and SaaS ecosystem (e.g. Customer journey, marketing automation, CPQ solutions, Order Management solution, etc)
- Building of integration solutions between the CRM platform and other clients systems architecture.
- Driving project from Design through deployment phase.
- Effectively contributing to Proposals.
- Analyse, design and implement solutions
- Manage team of developers and onboarding consultants in a highly dynamic environment
- Anchor project calls, elicit details, allocate work and report status
- Contribute to CoE and Proposals
- Provide technical mentorship to the team
- Strong in HubSpot Customisation
- Has extensive implementation experience in at-least 3 of the HubSpot Hubs - Sales, Marketing, and CMS
- Has worked on proposals.
- Should have worked CRM implementation projects for 5-6 years
- Should have led at-least 5 E2E HubSpot implementations (Design through Deploy).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or Computer Science